Tong Ah 70th Anniversary Lucky Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The Tong Ah 70th Anniversary Lucky Draw ("the Contest") is organised and sponsored by Tong Ah Cake House Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 411054-D) ("Tong Ah Bakery"). The Contest is governed by these terms and conditions, including any subsequent amendments thereto ("Terms & Conditions").
2. All participants in the Contest will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions.
3. The Contest is open to all customers who:
i) are Malaysians with a valid mailing address in Malaysia OR are Singaporeans with a valid mailing address in Singapore;
ii) are eighteen (18) years of age or above;
iii) have a valid Malaysian OR Singaporean identification card; and
iv) have a Malaysian OR Singapore bank account
4. Employees of Tong Ah Cake House Sdn. Bhd. and their immediate family members (spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters), Distributors and anyone directly connected with the lucky draw are not eligible to enter the Contest.
6. The Contest period is from 1 July 2022 until 11 September 2022 (both dates inclusive) ("the Contest Period"). The contest period may be changed by Tong Ah Bakery at its discretion.
7. All entries received before or after the Contest Period shall automatically be disqualified.
8. To qualify for a chance to win prizes in the Contest participants must purchase via www.tongahbakery.com with a valid order number (eg. #7100 #10293).
9. To qualify for a chance to win prizes in the Contest, a valid order number must exceed RM200 (excluding delivery fee).
10. Winners shall be selected at random, either by hand or by other means and methods (which may be manual or computerised) as the Company may determine in its sole and absolute discretion.
11. Winners will be notified by their order registered email used to make the order. The result will be published on our website and social media within seven (7) days.
12. Winners must contact the Company to claim the prizes within fourteen (14) days or the prizes will be forfeited.
13. Should the delivery of the prize (Gintell S5 Massage Chair) is to a Singapore address, the winner will be liable for the 7% tax charged by the Singapore customs during delivery.
14. The prizes for the Contest are as follows:
- 3 x Gintell S5 Massage chair worth RM9988 (Draw date to be announced soon)
- 3 x Pairs of Royal Carribean Cruise Tickets worth RM3500 (Draw date to be announced soon)
- 10 x RM500 in cash (5 x drawn on 21/8/2022, 5 x drawn on 4/9/2022)
15. Tong Ah Bakery reserves the right to substitute the prizes for other prizes without prior notice, at its absolute discretion.
16. All participants in the Contest expressly consent to public disclosure of their names, photos and particulars for publicity purposes connected to the Contest. Winners of the Contest also consent to cooperate and participate in any publicity that may be organised by Tong Ah Bakery.
Disclaimer and Indemnity
17. The participants understand and agree that their participation in the Contest is at their own risk and Tong Ah Bakery is not liable to any person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or costs in connection with their participation in the Contest.
18. Tong Ah Bakery makes no representation or warranty whatsoever pertaining to:
- the continuous, uninterrupted and error-free operation of the Contest;
- the accuracy of information and statements in the Contest page;
- the security and freedom from any computer viruses or other harmful properties.
19. The participants acknowledge and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, Tong Ah Bakery disclaims all liabilities for any claims for damages, losses, costs and/or expenses arising from participation in the Contest
20. Tong Ah Bakery reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions or the mechanics of the Contest by publishing the amendments on the Contest page seven (7) days prior to any such amendments.
Intellectual Property Rights
21. The Contest and all information published and related to it (including text, graphics, symbols, icons, software and trademarks) are protected by copyright and trade mark and remains the sole property of Tong Ah Bakery.
22. By participating in the Contest, the participants consent to their personal data being used by Tong Ah Bakery for all purposes related to the Contest.
23. Tong Ah Bakery shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Contest due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, storm, technical or system failures or any event beyond the reasonable control of Tong Ah Bakery.
24. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Malaysian law.